When you work with us, you can expect:
- Improvements and repairs completed in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Detailed telephone consultation regarding project and budget to streamline your preliminary decision-making process.
- Thorough on-site project consultation to all our customers.
- A full range of technical and design services.
- Whitegate Contracting maintains all necessary state and local contractor registrations and procures all required permits and inspections for all projects. We maintain and exceed all state-required insurances. All subcontractors engaged by the company are also registered and insured as required.
- Detailed, written contracts and production schedules are provided to you upon your commitment to working with us.
- Our employees work in uniform and maintain a clean, orderly job site.
- We work with trusted local suppliers and small-business subcontractors to support the local economy and maintain solid project control.
Call today with spec’s of the job and we will set you on the right path!